This week, I made an outline of the ideal process for my Final project and worked out a timeline based on each step of the progress.
1. IDEA: Making the viewer interact with the computer with yawns.
a. Algorithm Pseudocode: Write a program that…
- triggers camera and captures video.
- records video and saves it.
- tracks color using blob detection library.
- starts recording when a certain color blob is detected.
- uses the recorded video as the next video.
- uses sound library to play pre-recorded yawning sounds.
b. Algorithm Code:
4. BUILDING THE SPACE
Based on the above process outline, the timeline will roughly be
- Start writing the algorithm codes for video capture, color detection and saving video.
- Test the yawn video in class.
NOV 26: (No class)
- Use the blob detection library and integrate it to the color detection program.
- Record and add sound to the code.
- Start building the space.
- Integrate the all the algorithm into one program.
- Test the program.
- Finish building the space.
- Set it up and show the work!